Sage Francis "Personal Journals" Crewneck
Created to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Sage Francis' genre-defining debut LP "Personal Journals"!
For the first time, the shirt worn by the Sage character on the "PJ" album cover is now available IRL!
White ink on Black District VIT brand Crewneck sweatshirt.
Check out the whole collection of Sage Francis gear here.
Produced by ClassSick Custom in Pawtucket, RI.
***Please visit the Frequently Asked Questions section of our website here BEFORE YOU ORDER to review information about our shipping practices & policies. Thank you!
- 8.3-ounce, 65/35 ring spun cotton/polyester
- 100% ring spun cotton face (Solids)
- 60/40 ring spun cotton/polyester (Heathers and Royal Frost)
- Tear-away label
- Dyed-to-match twill back neck tape
- 1x1 rib knit collar, cuffs and hem
- Side seamed