Sage Francis "Personal Journals" Crewneck
The 20th anniversary of Sage Francis' genre-defining debut LP "Personal Journals" is creeping up, and we've created new gear to get a jump on the celebration!
For the first time, the shirt worn by the Sage character on the "PJ" album cover is now available IRL!
White ink on Black District VIT brand Crewneck sweatshirt.
Check out the whole collection of Sage Francis gear here.
Produced by ClassSick Custom in Pawtucket, RI.
- 8.3-ounce, 65/35 ring spun cotton/polyester
- 100% ring spun cotton face (Solids)
- 60/40 ring spun cotton/polyester (Heathers and Royal Frost)
- Tear-away label
- Dyed-to-match twill back neck tape
- 1x1 rib knit collar, cuffs and hem
- Side seamed